Monday, November 1, 2010

Yummy Pasta




The pasta instructions in which I created were to help someone in creating a dinner dish. I wanted to make sure that the visual representation was easy for one to understand. The level I was trying to teach would be a first time chef. Things in which I thought worked well was the basic steps. I felt that someone could have a good understanding of the process and not get confused. After I created the visual representation of how to make a pasta dish, I asked my roommates if the could follow the steps and understand what I was trying to instruct. All 3 of my roommates understood the overall thought process and idea of how to cook pasta.

If I had more time to do this project again I wish i could created a little key/legend on what you need at the very start. Having a legend I feel would help someone who was going to the store and wondering specifically what they needed for the recipe. I also looking back wish I created one last step and that would be to actually show the final dish of pasta on a plate ready to eat.

Overall though I am happy with the outcome and found this project to be fun and creative. My pasta dish is plain and simple though. Next time maybe I would create a visual representation of how to prepare a dinner for a intermediate cook or possibly expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment