Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flow Chart

The Flow chart in which I created demonstrates how to buy a book on Amazon. I often don't purchase books on Amazon because I like walking into a book store so I had to research a little bit to figure out the steps and process. I first tried drawing out the flow chart but realized it was difficult to create a even flow of same size arrows and boxes. My second attempt was using powerpoint. In the powerpoint program I found it a little easier to create a flow chart. However, I struggled with font sizes because some boxes contained more information than others. If I had more time to do this project I would of tried to figure out how to make the boxes and fonts the same size with everything looking perfect. I am pleased in the way the overall project turned out. I think a flow chart like this is important because it is helpful to be able to see and understand all the steps. Someone who would benefit from this chart would be my mother who never purchases anything online. A step by step with simple "yes" or "no" would help her in the overall process. If I also had more time I would of tried to create better colors for the chart. However, I feel that Powerpoint does not offer good colors to work with. I enjoyed this process and I would use powerpoint again in creating the chart. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice flowchart! I have also recently found a site that teaches How to Make a Flowchart in PowerPoint and it is super easy to use! I would recommend checking it out!

    ReplyDelete