Monday, October 4, 2010

Collage


When creating my collage in class i first used magazines in which I enjoy the activities. I used magazines such as Rolling Stones, ESPN, Sailing World, and Men's Journal. Due to the amount of time in which we had to create the collage I quickly went through each magazine and what ever image jumped out at me I would tear out and place it in a pile. I realized after going through all four magazines images that I found appealing were of action and speed. Other Images were of famous musicians,relaxation and partying. Most of the action images also reflected sports that deal with water. I often times enjoy water activities and noticed that in my collage I placed a lot of sailing images and also kite boarding/surfing. Although the collage was put together in a short amount of time it in some ways reflects my life style-action sports, music, drinks, women, and most importantly life. In the very middle of the collage are the words "Go Play" which I often feel is one of the most important things to do in life. The collage reflects being outside having fun and playing. Living life to its fullest is the most important thing. Overall I am very pleased in the way in which my collage turned out and I hope when a person looks at the collage it inspires them to go outside enjoy the water and most importantly just play!!!!

2 comments:

  1. -sailings
    -blue and red colors
    -blue color relates to ocean
    -ocean relates to sailing and surfing
    -the word "go play" relates to surfing, sailing, motorcycle, and skateboarding
    -noticed that image of guys holding a girl
    -black and white

    ReplyDelete
  2. -sailing
    -water
    -the ocean
    -red and blue
    -men

    ReplyDelete